Thursday, March 11, 2010

#23 (week 9) Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

In the end, I found this journey very informative. Now my perception has widened and now I understand what potential resources are on the internet. I am now a little more confortable with blogging and viewing unfamiliar webpages. Before I was rather frightened as I don't use the internet for such purposes other than emailing people. Now I have learnt a range of skills, that I can hopefully pass onto others. I have somewhat grasped an insight, to the endless cabalities the internet offers us. However this learning curve was a large wall that I just managed to overcome. After all my ejoyment for computer usage has risen from my prior minimal level.
Now I personally enjoy using computers more than i did before(letter James was my favourite). As a result I can blog and understand some workings of webpages.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Magnolia
    Well done for completing Web 2.0 I am pleased you have learnt some new skills that you can also pass onto others!! :-0

    ReplyDelete